Monday, February 15, 2010

It feels like the first time....

Soooo....The Painted Daughter, you may ask? Well...that came from my father one day. I had acquired yet another tattoo and while telling one of his buddies about it, he referred to me as his "painted daughter". I was immediately smitten with it and have kept it to myself. I feel like I am finally ready to come out with the name I think is fabulous. I am completely a daddy's girl and this just gave me yet another reason to still be one. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this space...If I'll use it for the crafts I make, fashion shots, weight loss journal (eek!), or just to vent about the crap that irritates me to no end. Anyway...welcome to my little journey! I hope you enjoy...and if you don't...well, I'm pretty sure I won't miss you too much! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment