Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh HAI!

Wow! It's been over a month since my last post. Not that I've got much to prattle on about, though.

Despite the BF being out of town I have had a fab weekend!

Friday evening included dinner/drinks with my mom and nephews. Those boys are just the absolute brightest parts of my life. The eight year old is waaaaay too smart for his own good and loves to learn learn learn! The three (almost four) year old is a wild man. He can keep me entertained for hours with his giggle and huge buck-toothed grin. I love playing Mommy to them when my sister isn't around!

Saturday morning I cleaned the apartment (!!!) because my co-worker was coming over for a visit. We had a lovely time together that included margaritas, wine, and boxer dogs! I look forward to having many more hang-out sessions with her. She's a great, vivacious, young lady!

Today is low key...I'm probably going to do laundry (blecht!) and maybe some sewing. I have a hankering for a new skirt. I also found this dress on a vintage site...I love it!



I've got to start getting serious about my sewing skillzzzz. If the BF and I ever get hitched I realllly want to be able to make my own dress. I feel I won't have to compromise as much due to budget constraints if I'm doing the work myself and I will be able to get almost exactly what I want. Pretty sure that will be a long way off so I will get ample practice time!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment